– Between 120k and 150k / yearly
– [Next 120 days] Conduct client and user interviews and have a clear sense of where our product needs to go for the company to grow from a $3,600/yr ARPA to at least $7,200/yr on average per client.
– [Next 90 days] Figure out solutions and integration partners, to fill the gaps between our product and our top competitors.
– US-native and US-based OR non-US with perfect language skills and comfortable working in the US time zone
– 3+ years of experience in Product Management or a similar role
– A proven track record of success in working with designers, engineers, and various stakeholders to build great products and features
– Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills.
– Experience with A/B testing and using metrics to drive product development
– Comfortable engaging with users and clients, conducting client discovery and validation calls and smartly integrating insights into product development.
– Experience leading teams and building products from scratch
– Experience with design software such as Figma, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc
– Experience with analytics software such as Mixpanel, Posthog, Google Analytics, etc
– Conducting and analyzing user and client reviews, surveys, and interviews.
– Keeping a firm pulse on industry direction.
– Working with marketing, sales, and support teams to ensure success.
– Defining and analyzing metrics that determine the success of the product.
– Collaborating with the user experience team to share learnings and produce a remarkable product.
– Prioritizing initiatives for business growth and constantly listening to users to maintain product love.
– Implementing internal tools to increase operational efficiency throughout the organization.
– Experimenting with creative features to engage and grow users daily.
– Challenging others to see product beyond just the digital experience and create more ways to differentiate and make an impact.
– Create and maintain playbooks and documentation on the team’s recurring processes, to ensure standardization, replication, scalability and minimum ramp-up times for each new hire
– Critical thinker and using reason to be an effective problem solver
– No involvement in the current divisive societal topics
– Highly coachable
– Striving for clarity and focus when leading upstream or downstream
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org your resume and we will be in touch with you shortly. Thank you.